PremiumDNS is Namecheap’s DNS service available worldwide, offering a 100% DNS resolution service level agreement. Get more information about the Namecheap PremiumDNS service and additional discounts using Namecheap coupons. In addition, PremiumDNS can be used with any domain registered in the registrar. Working with Verisign®, this is one of Money’s most profitable high performance DNS services.
Namecheap PremiumDNS service provides:
● 100% DNS uptime guarantee.
● Best performance: DNS is provided from multiple Anycast sites distributed globally, fully redundant.
● Advanced DNS DDoS protection.
● Any domain name that applies to any registrar.
● The TLD signed with DNSSEC is fully compatible with DNSSEC.
These DNS servers support the same type of records as BasicDNS:
● URL redirect record (permanent 301, no mask, hidden)
SOME THINGS ABOUT NAMECHEAP PREMIUMDNS, YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER
1) It is associated with a specific domain at the time of purchase and cannot be changed later.
2) PremiumDNS can be used to host domains hosted on Namecheap and domains hosted with other sites. Simply create the necessary records in the Advanced DNS tab and then reassign the domain to the PremiumDNS server.
● So if you are with Namecheap but want to use PremiumDNS, you must request all the necessary records (A, MX, etc.) from hosting team and create them in the Advanced DNS tab. Follow this instructions.
● If your domain is in a different location, request all necessary records from your current hosting provider and create them in the same Advanced DNS tab.
3) Currently, it is not possible to run DNSSEC on a Namecheap PremiumDNS server for domain names that are not registered with Namecheap.
At $4.88 a year, your company can enjoy secure DNS services from namecheap. Each Premium DNS subscription must be associated with a specific domain. A single subscription can be assigned to a domain name and cannot be changed in the future. You can purchase a subscription for 1 to 10 years (for a domain name registered with us, the term should not exceed the expiration date of the current domain name). You can register/renew by domain name or purchase a subscription from the product page. Also read: Namecheap coupons to get discounts and save money.
WHAT HAPPENS TO THE DOMAIN NAME IF I BUY PREMIUMDNS FOR IT?
If your domain points to our BasicDNS, the relevant domain will be automatically replaced with the PremiumDNS name server after the subscription is purchased. If your domain uses Custom DNS or Backup DNS (legacy option), you must manually enable PremiumDNS for your domain. Note that the host record will be automatically copied using BackupsDNS (legacy option), and for domains with custom DNS, you will need to manually create the host record. If your domain name is already registered with another registrar, you must configure the following name servers after purchasing PremiumDNS:
WHAT HAPPENS TO THE DOMAIN NAME IF THE PREMIUMDNS SUBSCRIPTION EXPIRES?
This service cannot be reactivated after it expires, so it is necessary to purchase a new service when it expires. If you register a domain with expired PremiumDNS in Namecheap, you don’t need to worry; all host records will be copied to BasicDNS and the domain will be changed later. Please note that if you use PremiumDNS for a third-party domain and the service times out, your domain will experience downtime after PremiumDNS expires. In this case, you must purchase a new subscription. Additionally you can save money by using Namecheap coupons.
HOW DO I REDEEM A NAMECHEAP COUPONS?
You can use the webhostcoupons to get a discount on domain purchases or other services offered by Namecheap. First explore Namecheap’s vast domain name or subscription service library. Once your shopping cart is filled with everything you need to create the ideal website, you can access your shopping cart in the corner by clicking the Show Shopping Cart button on the right panel or shopping cart icon. In the upper right corner of the page. The shopping cart page will display a list of all selected purchases in the left panel of the website, as well as a suggested service that can be added to the shopping cart by clicking on it. In the right panel, you will see the subtotal of the order with the Confirm Order button. Below you will find a box called “Promotional Code”. Enter your namecheap coupon in this box and press “Apply”. Coupon savings will be applied immediately to your total purchases. From there, you can continue the payment process.
webhostcoupons namecheap promo codes